Before submitting an asset to this repository, we recommend you have the following information handy:
- Asset details
- Token Name
- Contract Address
- File Extension:
png(Uppercase PNG is considered invalid)
- File Name: logo.png
- Size: 256px by 256px
- Background: Preferably transparent
- Token information file
- File Extension:
json(Uppercase JSON is considered invalid)
- File Name:
- Required fields:
name: name of the token
type: such as ERC20, BEP2, BEP20, TRC20, TRC10, ...
symbol: the token symbol
decimals: number of decimal digits used in the amounts (e.g. 18 for ETH)
description: a few sentence summary of the token/project
website: project web site
explorer: URL of the token explorer page
id: the id/contract/address of the token, same as the subfolder name
links: array with name/url pairs, for social media links, documentation, etc.
tags: Assigning these tags to tokens helps place them on appropriate token menus and ensures your token is evaluated correctly in conditions.
The following criteria will be considered before an asset is accepted into the repository. Note that meeting all these criteria does not guarantee a submission will be accepted, the team reserves the right to reject projects deemed spammy, fraudulent, or otherwise low value.
- Project has a website and a detailed white paper. A clear roadmap, tokenomics and use case is a must.
- Has a social media presence and support team. No fake followers or bots.
- A full token audit is completed by reputable security audit groups. Partial audits are subject for review.
- No plagiarized content from other projects or companies. Copying names or logos are strictly prohibited.
- Token should be listed on price tracking sites like CoinmarketCap
- Detailed Token Information
- Minimum 10,000 token holders and 15,000 transactions (Airdrop tokens excluded). This requirement is subject for review based on the project.