Comment on page
The repository contains token info from several blockchains, info on dApps, staking validators, etc. For every token a logo and optional additional information is available (such data is not available on-chain).
Such a large collection can be maintained only through a community effort, so additions are welcome, primarily from token projects.
This guide is for adding a logo for the following Trust Wallet supported blockchains:
For adding an token:
This is a quick walkthrough on how to add your token using our Asset Web App.
Every Trust Wallet user can submit his token using our Web App. Before initiating a Pull Request or going further, please take a look at the requirements in our documentation: https://developer.trustwallet.com/assets/requirements and make sure you follow the requirements!
The steps for adding a new token through Asset App.
- Access the assets web app via this link: https://assets.trustwallet.com
- Log in to your GitHub account. If you have not yet logged in (using the current browser), it is compulsory to log in to your GitHub account.
- If you are logging in for the first time you will need to authorize the Assets app to access your GitHub account
- Upload the logo file.
- Fill out the token contract. Note: For some tokens like (ERC20) some fields are auto-filled (symbol, decimals, etc.).
- Fill in additional fields, symbols, decimals, descriptions, links, etc.
- Press the **Check button.
- If all is OK, press the Create Pull Request button. A PR will be created.
Due to an increasing number of pull request (and proportional checking & merging effort), a modest fee is required for processing a pull request, payable in cryptocurrency. Follow the instructions in the pull request for completing the fee payment.
A fee of 500TWT or 5BNB is required for each Pull Request, you will see the message from the merge-fee-bot with details about the payment. **Make sure to double-check the https://developer.trustwallet.com/assets/requirements, to minimize the risk of your PR being rejected.
Trust Wallet team allows anyone to submit new assets to this repository. However, this does not mean that we are in direct partnership with all of the projects.
Trust Wallet team will reject projects that are deemed as scam or fraudulent after careful review. Trust Wallet team reserves the right to change the terms of asset submissions at any time due to changing market conditions, risk of fraud, or any other factors we deem relevant.
Additionally, spam-like behavior, including but not limited to mass distribution of tokens to random addresses will result in the asset being flagged as spam and possible removal from the repository.